Missed period, negative pregnancy test, dizziness. Chance of pregnancy?

Dear Doctor, I would love to have your kind suggestion on my missing period. I have missed my period for 3 months already and i did home pregnancy test it still show negative. Right now i feel dizzy every day. When my first pregnant i also missed my period for 3 months then it show possitive on pregnancy test but i did pregnant for only 6 weeks. please let me know what happen to me this time, do i have a chance to pregnant? my period round perhaps 28 or 35 days
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012