Missed period, negative pregnancy test. USG featured PCOD, advised Metaphage, Folicum. What am I suffering from?

Hi, I am 31 year old and married. Usually I am getting my period on time. But this time it is delayed. I had my last period on 12 February and today is 7 April and still dint get my period. I did the pregnancy test and it is negative. Yesterday I did an ultrasound and the report says: “Right Ovary: Volume 9 cc with PCO changes no dominant follicles seen Left Ovary: Volume 5 cc with PCO changes no dominant follicles seen Minimal free fluid in Cul-de-sac Impression: USG features of PCOD “. My doctor gave me some medicine- Metaphage 500mg. Folicum(folic acid)-5 mg and Caltrate (calcium supplement)- 600+D. The doctor said I don’t have any matured ovary and that’s why I am not able to conceive. And she also said I should take Metaphage till I successfully get pregnant. I just want to know what is my disease and if the medicine she has prescribed is correct and if I have any serious problem to conceive. Please help me by giving me the right answer as I am very worried.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013