Missed period, negative pregnancy test. Should I consult the doctor?

my periods are always regular, but my last period lasted from 24th December until thes 3rd January. my cycle is always 28 days long and by my calculation I should have come on last Monday. I took a pregnancy test on the Monday as my partner and I had unprotected sex on the 6th and 10th of January and I had not come on. the result was negative. I repeated the test last Thursday as still no period. again it was negative. I have still not come on. Should I make a GP apt?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Are there any stress factors lately that can cause delay in periods. You can wait one more week for your periods as delayed periods can be a normal phenomenon at times. If then you don't get your periods take a UPT and get an Ultrasound to evaluate for PCOS.