Missed period, had sex during the cycle, no ejaculation inside, pregnancy test negative. Next step?

Hi Doctor, I m very stressed today because my last period was january 7 than i had unprotected sex on the 21 and 22 with my boyfriend but he did not ejaculated inside me. Usually my cycle is 28-30 days. It s february 9 and i don t see my period yet. i took a pregnancy test yesterday morning right after i woke up and it became negative. What s the next step? thank u for your answer Mel
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Hi, Thanks for using HCM

From day 11 to 20th day in a cycle is a fertile period, in a regular 28 day cycle. As you had sex in fertile period Though he has not ejaculated there are possibilities of micro spill of semen.There are chances of for you to conceive.

Usaually home pregnancy kit shows positive results 8 days after missed periods. Better to get urine pregnancy Test after few days or blood HCG test for confirmation.
Use of barrier method or other methods of contraception are helpful to prevent unwanted conception.

Hope this helps you.