Missed period, had light bleeding and spotting after intercourse. Pregnant?

Hi, I got my period on June 6 lasted 5 days ( I am always regular, only sometimes it comes a few days early) then had unprotected intercourse on June 26 he did not cum inside me, then on June 28 I had this very light sudden period that only lasted 2 days and a few days after I had this light brown pinkish discharge very light what i thought of was a period. Now in July I have not gotten my period and i havent even seen a thick discharge I normally get when I ovulate. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
The chances of being pregnant are very less as you have intercourse on 26 th june & then after 2 times you gets 2 days period.
But on safer side you should go for home pregnancy Test if negative consider it as a spotting in delayed period & wait for few days .
Thanks.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.