Missed period, dark purple in c-section, faint line in T-section of the pregnancy kit. What do the results indicate?

Missed period, dark purple line in c-section, very faint line in T-section of the pregnancy kit. What do the results indicate? hi! I m sudesna, my period date march it occured on jun 27th,then july 27th,aug 29th andsep not yet today 2nd oct, so i checked by using velocit pregnany kit and it appeared dark purple line in C Section & a very light (But Visible )light line on T section, so iam confused if iam pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  138 Awaiting Answer