Missed period, bleeding only when urinating. History of breast cyst

Greetings, I am very concerned about missed period (last time it was begining of Dec.) then Jan 11 I had a period of only a day and then again it started on March 8 lasted a couple of days only (last few months very extremely stressful and my diet was not good). ASince March 8 till now I basically meanstruate only when urinating :( it's been more than a month (in the meantime I also had a breast cyst which is now feeling better). Just wanted to add that on March 17 I again had a short bleeding (just during the night). This is the first time this bleeding is happening (earlier it was usually missed period when I had excessive stress). Thank you very much
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013