Missed period, bad migraines, have cysts. On lovan. Sounds like?

hi im 25 and i have not had my period now for roughly 3 months, i have done 3 home tests all come up negative so then i had a blood test and was also negative... im always an anxious person and i do take lovan and im also on the pill levlen ed.. ive had a few stresses lately and i know that would contribute but my doctor had also told me if i hadnt taken the sugar tablets in the levlen then that could also interfere with my cycle... i have an appointment with my dr on monday but yesterday all day i had the worst migraine my partner brought me home some panadiene forte but after taking that the pain became almost unbareable and i was close to going to the hospital but my partner calmed me down and helped me get to sleep and today its just a dull ache in the back of my head... ive been ready cysts can form when periods are delayed and would going to the hosptial be a good idea or wait for my gp?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013