Missed period, abdominal pain, nausea, dizziness, heartburn. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

I DOT Know exacually what this is i missed my period by 1 month and my stomach hurts... and its like 4am. and i threw up and every morning or even dureing the day for the past couple of days i been feeling nausas, i feeel a little dizzy and my feet and ancles are kinda swollen my lower back hurts .. and my kidneys hurt but they only hurt 1 (once) and never hurt again , i had like the nasty mattalic taste in my mouth and really bad heartburn i never had before my breast feel fine im kinda moody and some of things i have noticed that i used to like to eat i can no longer eat cause it makes me sick .... AND i do get tierd more often... and sometimes hard to sleep at night i dont know what thiis could be can someone tell me what this might be???!!! please im soooo scared Additional Details yes i have had unprotected sex for like close to 8 months now and my belly had strech marks and its just weird i lost a few punds the last time i was at the doc.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012