Missed period. Negative urine test. Starting fertility drugs. What to expect?

I always have regular periods every 29 days on the day and almost to the hour. This month I have not started my period and I am 5 days late. I had very very light spotting about 6 days before my period was suppose to be here. I thought I may be pregnant so i went to the doctor and did a urine test and it was negative. She did a very quick exam and said everything looked good. How soon would she be able to tell I was pregnant from doing an exam? I am about 110% positive I Am pregnant. I have done 4 home urine test and they have been negative. I am only 4 days late. But with my son 13 years ago it took over 30 minutes until the urine test showed positive. I am very tired lately, have slight cramping,and peeing more than normal. What are the chances I am pregnant and it was just to early for the doctor to be able to tell? I am suppose to start fertility drugs tomorrow but I didn t get my period so I cannot start them like advised. I m confused and wishing for the best.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013