Missed period. Had unprotected sex. Am I pregnant?

hi docter.could u plz help me?i mised my period date.i spent time with my bf.last manth i also missed period time.the time was 4th decbt i missed it and i was held on 13th dec bt in january i also missed the date 13th so what should i do now.there was nothing to see the symptoms.we slept 5thjan12 jan without i being pregnant?plz ans me.i m so tensed.form bangladesh.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Based on what you are saying, there is a combination of irregular cycles and an increased risk for pregnancy. You need to perform a pregnancy test. If it is negative, then you need to talk to your doctor about birth control.

I hope that this helps and good luck!