Missed depo shot, had unprotected sex. Having brownish discharge, headaches, sore breast, milky discharge in breast. What's happening ?

Ive been on the depo for about 2 1/2 years. I just moved from where i was living so i didnt get my shot . Its been 2 months since I was suppose too get my shot . Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex a lot within the last 2 month . Ive been having a brownish discharge , bloody discharge, headaches , sore breast (if i squeeze my breast a milky substance comes out) everyday for the past 1 1/2 months now. I already have a 2 yr old and can t afford too have another one at under 21 . Can someone please help have an idea of whats goin on . I have an appoint with my obgyn next week but I need to have an idea of what too do .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
The symptoms that you are having could be due to the hormonal changes caused by missing the depo shot or due to pregnancy. It is best to test your urine for pregnancy to find out and get yourself treated accordingly.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,