Missed birth control pills, had sex, constipation, heartburn. Pregnant?

Hi, Well lets see, I missed the first two pills in my birth control pack (supposed to start thursday started instead saturday) and then had sex Saturday night with my husband. I then disgaurded the pack because I wanted to stop birth control completely. It s five days later and I m experiencing constipation and heartburn , my period is unpredictable since I stopped the BC. Is there any possible chance I could be pregnant? I want to be, but I didn t think that it would happen this fast. I ve only been on birth control for about 4 or 5 months. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Since you had an unprotected sex after your periods finished, the chances of pregnancy are there. It can become clear only after your periods are overdue and you test your urine for pregnancy using a highly sensitive kit.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal