Missed Yasmin pill. Should I use the whole pack or skip 3 days?

Hi, I m taking the Yasmin tablets 21 pack, I ve just had my 7 day break and was due to start a new pack on Fri but unfortunately I ve missed 3 days of starting the the new pack. I m now confused as to when I should start the new pack. I would like to start it today. but then do I use the whole pack or do I skip 3 days? Bcoz I would like my period to come around the same time as its suppose next month. Hope this is not too confusing to advice me. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer