Miscarriages, small periods, heavy and dark bleeding, pregnancy symptoms, test negative. Suggestions?

hi im 29 yrs old i ad a miscarridge in 2005 then had my 2 children (now 6 and 2) i had another miscarridge in december just gone my last perion was 3 weeks ago however it only lasted two days and was extreamley light but when i did bleed it was very dark in colour and like goo, i have sore nipples and feel sick and tired most ov the time ive donw 2 pergnany test one had a faint line on it and the other done this mornin came back negative please help thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Hi welcome to healthcare magic forum. You haven't missed any period and your pregnancy test is negative, hence chances of being pregnant seem remote. Soreness of nipples and feeling tired maybe due to unrelated causes.
I'd like to give a suggestion: Considering you already have 2 children, why suffer repeated abortions? A wiser option would be to use contraceptives to prevent unwanted pregnancy, oral pills will suffice for this, it has the added benefit of regular periods with scanty flow, in other words, less blood loss every month.