Miscarriage, incomplete abortion of IVF pregnancy, now on norethisterone 5mg, what does this medication do ?

hello..i had miscarriage last 3/30 and D&C last 4/9 due to incomplete abortion .(by the way i m ivf pregnancy) doctor gave me norethisterone so confuse what kind of drug is this..does this medicine prevents me from pregnancy?i really want to try natural pregnancy during this in between cycle..why my doctor gave me this drugs?what does this medicine role to my uterus?what if i dont take this going to take this medicine on sat(4/21)because i still have spotting now..
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012