Minor bleeding, pain on right of ovary after weeks of laparoscopic hysterectomy. Have done heavy lifting recently. Bothersome?

Hi I am 42 and had laporscopic hysterectomy september 26th 2012 here it is about 11 weeks later and every so many weeks I have been having some minor bleeding lasts 2-3 days but also now I am having some pain in my right side where one ovary was left in only thing I can think of is I may have done a little too much lifting too soon helped move some furniture over the weekend should I worry or contact my doctor??
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
The hysterectomy stump being raw/delicate for few post operative weeks may give rise to slight bleeding, the bleeding afterwords may be instigeted by weight lifting( which is not good ). But this should not continue for more than 3 months. If it is so, visit your Gynecologist,get internally checked for healing of the hysterectomy wound/ infection at the sight.
The pain off & on over ovarian area ,is normal to happen in first year after the procedure. later on it may be occasionally seen due to adhe'sions/strech,stress,but excessive pain indicates a consultation of doctor/sonographic assessment of operation site.