Minimal right eye vision. Prescribed with Gloeye tablet. Will this medicine improve eyesight, recovery duration, side-effect?

Hello, My age is 31 and I have almost very little vision to my right eye. This is known to me from last 15 years. I can read only second line that has 2 letters from right eye, with lenses 4 lines. I have prescribed tablet gloeye and doctor told me that it will improve the vision. is that way to improve vision using gloeye? can i see effect on next 30 days? is there any side effect of tablet gloeye? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012