Mild headache, swollen throat, white spots at back of tongue. Should i be concerned?

hi, last night i was in bed and all of a sudden a mild headache came on, as the evening went on my throat become feeling very swollen. i woke up this morning and felt awful when i got up and eventually went to work i started to feel alright. this afternoon this headache has come back and its terrible! my throat feels extremley restricted and very swollen, and theres white spots right at the back of my tounge. i havnt got a temperature and i had my tonsils taken out when i was younger, i had terrible flu in december please tell me i dont have it again? i feel really spaced out is there any need to be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013