Mild headache, outward pressure in eyes, no improvement with medicines, have disturbed stomach on taking medicines. Remedy?

hi i am shane i was suffering from slight headache & something like outward pressure in my eyes few months back then i consulted dr. & he put me on cetrizine+ hydrochloride+ paracetamol tablet twice a day & some nasal drops after having the medicine for 10 days it worked & my nose started coming for a week & i was releived upto 50 % then it stopped & i went to dr. he put me on sinarest levo coz paracetamol was disturbing my stomach & flixonase spray but it does not work i am having it from 10 days. my complaints are nasal blockage & i think it is up higher where this spray does not work, eye pressure & slight headache on upper area of eyes.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012