Mild bleeding, conflicting pregnancy test reports, tender breasts. What is happening?

Hello I haven t had my period for about 2 months now. I took a pregnancy test at home on the 8th in the afternoon and it was positive. I started to bleed a little on the 10 till now. But not enough to fill one pad during this whole time. I went to the doctors office on Saturday the 12 and got a blood work done. The nurse just called me today to tell me that it was negative. But I still have to run to the bathroom every 30 mins to 45 mins., Breast are tender and bigger, and stomach is firm. Could I still be pregnant? The doctor basically told me on Saturday I don t know if you are or aren t.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
If the blood Pregnancy test ( blood HCG test) is -ve, there is no chance of pregnancy.A contaminated urine may give false +ve test.
Other symptoms you have are suggestive of hormonal imbalance. this needs investigations like Hormonal assay,pelvic sonography.
Consult a Gynecologist for assessing the results to suggest treatment.