Mild anxiety, urge to urinate. Is Kalms stress relief tablets helpful ?

Hello, I have mild anxiety and when this happens i get the urge to urinate even if i dont need to go. I have a family funeral tomorrow and it is over an hour long service and i am very afraid because i do not want to have to keep getting up every 5 minutes to go to the toilet. I notice it is only when i know i am going to be in an environment either center of attention or if i know i will not be able to leave to go to the toilet. I will go and 5 minutes later need to go again. Is Kalms stress relief tablets going to help me and more importantly by tomorrow afternoon.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012