Migrans marks, itchiness all over body, random cuts, biting feeling. Strongyloidiasis?

Hello how come i went to the ER and told them i suspect I have strongyloidiasis after trying to rind all information I can about it. It is exactly what I have symptoms wise from the migrans marks,itchy all over, random cuts, biting feeling, people scratching excessively around me Animals as well like they have fleas. The doctor said that is was only in africa. Just explain why they wouldnt care. No one believes me and how contagious it is I asked for a blood test and was denied. Doctor said it was a waste of money.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012