Migraines, twitching on right side of my body and memory loss, suffered stroke, birth control,

I m going in for an MRI to hopefully find out why I m getting migranes, twitching on right side of my body and memory loss . I m only afraid that they will find damage of some kind. I suffered stroke-like symptoms after being on a kind of birth control , and ever since have had these problems. If it was in fact a stroke, can the damage be repaired in any way? I d hate to live with these problems the rest of my life.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012