Migraines, pituitary tumour, sharp pain followed by numbness. Cure for migraines?

Hi, I m an 18 year old female. I ve been diagnosed with a pituitary tumor and regularly have migraines/ headaches , but lately I have discovered a new headache with me. On the right side of the brain I tend to get these lightning bolt, brain freeze headaches that usually only last for seconds at a time, but during those seconds it feels like I can barely function and sometimes has me yelping in pain. Any idea what they could be? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013