Had Pituitary tumour operated, lost her left eye vision and headache. Any cure to stop growing Pituitary tumour?

Hi, my mother she is almost 58 years old.. she got operated for pituitary tumor in 2002, before operation her left eye was effected , she lost her left eye s vision and she kept complaining about head ache ,,, after operation passing of few years she again started complaining regarding pain and other weaknesses.... rite now she is under treatment ( Homeopathy ) but result is not satisfactory . medicine is very costly as well,,, main thing is result,,, nothing is important then mother to any one .... I can t risk my mom s life... please guide and and suggest me ,, is there any cure to stop growing of this pituitary tumor? we cannot eradicate it,,, but it must be in its Shel !!! you can E mail me your answer at YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013