Migraines. Felt disoriented. Had headaches. Have a bruise on head and stomach sickness. Help?

Hello About two weeks ago I started not feeling well, I have had problems with migraines but this felt a lot worse. I went out wih my family and felt disoriented, really hot then I would be cold and the whole time I had a horrible headache . When I got home I had dinner and fell asleep early, when I woke up I couldn t remember anything from during the day apart from eating dinner and falling asleep. The headache had gotten a little better so I decided to see how I felt. A few days later while packing to move into a new house, I started not feeling well again and knew there was a box in my bathroom and went to walk around it and ended up walking into it, it was like my balance was off. I fell forward and hit my head on the bathroom door then fell back and hit my arm on the bathroom sink. I now have a bruise on my head and feel sick to my stomach . I have also in the past few weeks had problems remembering things, if I walk from one room to another I forget why, also sometimes I forget parts of my day at nighttime and I forget what I did a few days ago, I have to really think about it to remember. I am only 22. I don t know what to do but I just don t feel right. I wanted to see if I could get some advice. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012