Migraine on left side of head, numbness in right eye. Cure for migraine?

hello the last month I have suffered from migraine which have affected the left side of my head, begining at the front left lobe or the left side of my forehead then with an almost electric sensation extending it s way around my left eye and sinus area my left temple the left part of the crown area and the back of my head i am also now feelin something possibly obstracting maybe the optic nerve to my left eye whatever it is i don t feel it in the right eye could you help.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013