Migraine, headache due to light, sound and odor. Back and shoulder pain. Treatment?

hi this is meena from thirunellveli, i in very worse state of my migraine and i could find out that its a migraine headache , my major symptoms are severe headache, headache in back of the head (bottom left side), headache due to light, sound and odour and in recent times i also have severe back pain and shoulder pain. can u suggest me the treatment and medication...or where to take the treatment in coimbatore and triunellveli
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012