Migraine flareups, eye strain, nausea. Smelling smoke. Strain from fluorescent lights. Solution?

Hi I have had migrane flare ups for the past several wks, eye strain, temples, nausea etc... I have noticed I have been especially sensitive to the florescent lighting here at work, also T.V. and computer use can set things off worse. Now yesterday I started smelling smoke ? I thought I was going nuts . I began to read about others having the same issues with related symptoms. I have even tried the fl-40 tint in my lenses to try to reduce the strain from the lights, computer etc.. with minimal improvement. What is my next step ? This is very very bothersome and I m looking for a solution. I have read that this possibly Vasculitis related ? I don t think I have a sinus infection or anything like that. I ll have that checked to make sure. Thank you for any assistance. Sincerely Jay
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013