Migraine, arm numbness, weakness, blind spots when reading. Due to birth control pill?

Hi I hope you are having a great day. This is my first time using this service! My sister has been on birth control for a few years and today she had a migraine paired with right arm numbness, weakness and blind spots while reading. She seems to think it is the birth control pill but I do not. I think it may be stress . She said it happened before just without the numbness.. the first time it was the migraine and blind spots. She us doing fine now after her episode but is wondering what is going on. She is 20 years old, 5 3 and not over weight. I hear that migraines happen to a lot of people.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012