Migraine and large lymph nodes in neck. Explain dominant left sigmoid, transverse sinus?

Hello, I am 21, female.. I have had a constant Migraine for the last 6 1/2 months, large lymph nodes in my neck more so on the left side.. pain in my neck and shoulders, feeling of deafness in my left ear for around a minute at a time with a buzzing sound, random moving pain throughout my body, constant back pain. blurred and moving vision at times.. I often close one eye to focus on something (20/20 vision) and an odd discharge from both eyes but not severe and feels like a hair in my eye till i get it out, almost 20kg of weight loss. dizziness, and feeling of passing out when I stand, sit or just randomly when I m not doing anything at all. I have trouble sleeping/waking and wake up in the morning sweating or wet clothes,I have hot flushes and a lot of trouble balancing, when walking its as if i cant walk straight or my feet keep stepping on each other, I m exhausted all the time.. shooting pains in my arms and legs randomly, Memory issues.. not remembering full conversations with my partner.. and just forgetting random things. I have been to a neurologist, MRI, MRA , MRV, they found dominant left sigmoid/transverse sinus and my Pituitary is the upper end of normal at 9mm.. with no results I was referred to an Endocrinologist who sent me for a CT scan from Lower neck to my pelvis showing an enlargement of my Spleen at 12.6cm (apparently upper end of normal) but looks normal. all my lymph nodes are slightly enlarged but not over the worrying limit although the ones in my neck haven t been checked and are the main ones worrying me.. I am now being referred to a Hematologist as i have severely low Iron and platelets but i have my whole life.. I m running around in circles.. I have also seen 3 different GP s.. every specialist or physician i see seems to throw there hands in the air and scream too hard.. I have also had a 2 trips to the emergency room when my migraine got particularly bad and I could bearly move and an episode 4months ago of losing complete control of my hands followed by the entire top half of my body staying tensed without my control and I couldn t move.. It finally released and was told.. we have no idea . I feel like I m losing my mind someone must have run into something like this before!? Please help..
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012