Middle part of body wide, no improvement from diet and exercise

hello doctors iam 23 years old female 165cm and 60kg my problem is the middle part of my body is so wide it looks like ihave no waist at all and this is fact is really killing me itried everything diet exercises but nothiong work ihave no any medical problems please help me iwant to wear anything iwant without been afraid if it is fit me or not please
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hello Sarah,

Welcome to HCM.

Your hieght weight ratio seems fine. When you say middle part of the body, do you mean from chest to the hip is wide? would you be able to provide clarity on the same. However, this may be your body make up if you feel this is not because of your weight. You can try some stretching exercises or workout for those specific areas. Also, you can try joining some dance classes like salsa which will help in adding shape to the body.

Good luck to you!!!