Middle of patella hit, unexpected bruising, swelling, hot on touching. Any tests required?

I have got hit in the back of my leg, right in the middle of patella , its bruised. About 4 days later i have had unexpected bruising , swelling , and red long patches? Blood clots don t come in patches and feel hot to the touch. I was told to take Ib for 4 x daily until gets better, 2 days after that i have got more bruises and not feeling well but its all connected in the leg?. Do you think i need to have my live, kidneys, checked? I need some suggestions.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013