Mid-stomach pains, weird bowel movements with green stools, vomiting sensation on not taking proper food. Cause?

I m a female teenager and I m not on my period. I have mid stomach pains that are extremely sharp but they come and go and aren t constant. Also, my bowl movements are weird. When I poop it feels like I m peeing and my poop ranges from being clear like water, to being greenish brown as if I have diarrhea . I feel like I m going to throw up at time but I never vomit . I drink water everyday and I don t drink pop or other sugary drinks usually. When I don t eat, I have these symptoms, but when I do eat, these symptoms appear as well and usually my stomach pain is worse. Even if I m eating healthy food, such as fruit or anything. I have taken 400 mg of Ibuprofin for the past 2 days at school which helps my stomach pain until the drugs wear off. I ve been having these symptoms for about a week. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013