Mid cycle bleeding similar to periods, trying to conceive. How can I get pregnant?

hi doctor Mia, i first saw my period on 31st of november to 3rd of december and now on the 16th of jan i saw a pinkish red blood when i wipe after urine so i used a pad but the flow was very light and it stopped by night, but in the morning of today 17th by 11am i went to ease myself and saw that i was bleeding just like a normal period and i have no signs of preg I am worried cause i and my husband have been trying to conceive for 6month now. i want to know if i am okay. what should i do to get pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer