Met accident, burry vision, wear contacts, still blurry. Do i need surgery?

I was in a car accident yesterday. I drove through a green light and a lady hit me who ran a red light. She hit my driver side front at about 35 miles an hour. I was hit in the face with my airbag. My face hurt, my knees hurt, and my right eyeball hurt. I did go to the doctor right away. Today I am sore like they said I would be and now I have slightly blurry vision in my right eye. It has been blurry ever since the accident. I usually wear contacts for Near sided vision. Even with the contact in my vision is still blurry. I know you will tell me to go get it checked out again. However what I would like to know is what MIGHT be causing the blurry vision and will it heal itself it it is not something major? Or is it most likly something I will need surgery on? Thank you for your time. --Angie--
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013