Menstrual period delays 7-10 days

hello doctor, I am 28 years old. every alternate months I get my periods dates 7 to 10 days delayed. I got my periods date on March 4 and the next period date was suppose to be on April 4, but this alternate month I thought it would be delayed by 7 to 10 days and waited till 14th. I was suppose to go on business tour on 19th April and I waited till 15th and I took a postpone tablet from 16th night to 22nd morning. It is already 26th today and I have not yet got my periods. Please can I have any suggests for this.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. it is commen to get period after stoping the pills may take about 5to 10 days or more.
but you see that the periods come regularly. causes are anaemia harmonal imbalance etc.
for anaemia you can use iron preparations under the priscription of a doctor. besides you take more of green leafy
vegetables cereals fruits