Memory loss, chest tightening, have underactive thyroid, rash

Hi. my name is brenda brady aged 25 an i have been living with some condition my whole life its affecting my mental life at the minute. its start of from when i was a very young i could see a big massive ball witched moved very slow towards me at that time my mum thought i had a high temp but it wasnt i was fine some times now to this day i can feel it coming on an then it just stops. there is more. When i went to school i found it diffcult to learn or read a question if there was a small noise in a distence that no other would hear. I also feel pain if someone was to rub my arm but or anywere even tho they didnt do it hard i remember when i was a kid my mum put this cream on me an my sisters as we all had i rash i was the only one who found it very painfull an sobbed my heart out. iam sencetive to bright lights an some loud noises some times weird noises make my chest tighting an freak me out if i put a wash on a 40oc an upwards that to would make my chest tight. I find it hard to express my feelings its all up in my head but cant put it into words my doctors dont give me the time of day to look into to wat i have to tell them as i have other problems that needed to be sorted first as i have to kids an started school i have an underactive thrioed so i was tired alot and coudnt do much. when iam walking or going to shop i find it diffecult to start a conversation with a person who i see from time to time its awkward some times its even hard to say hello. also on that walk if i see some one my head would turn away an nat realise who they are then 2 seconds later my brain would tell me that was such an such its imbarressing cus these pepole think iam being rude. i also have a bad memory if i go up stairs to look for somthing my head would be blank or if you were talking to me an wanting me to replay i would have forgat wat they z my short term memory loss is very bad most my friend and family have noticed i also forget how to spell things an then ages later it just pops back into my head again that happens alot with most of me memorising things and convercetition there probley is more wrong with me but i cant think of any more at the minute.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012