Memory loss and disturbance in brain

i have a problem with my memory and some disturbance inside my brain from past 2month can u please suggest me what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012
Jan 2013
HELLO AND WELCOME TO HCM FORUM

THERE ARE FAROIUS TYPE OF MEMORY LOSS

WITHOUT EXAMINING YOU ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO COMMENT AS OYU HAVE NOT DEFINED ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED FEATURES

MEMORY LOSS IS ALSO CALLED AS AMNESIA

AMNESIA CAN RESULT FROM EXTENSIVE DAMAGE TO: (A) THE REGIONS OF THE MEDIAL TEMPORAL LOBE, SUCH AS THE HIPPOCAMPUS, DENTATE GYRUS, SUBICULUM, AMYGDALA, THE PARAHIPPOCAMPAL, ENTORHINAL, AND PERIRHINAL CORTICES[41] OR THE (B) MIDLINE DIENCEPHALIC REGION, SPECIFICALLY THE DORSOMEDIAL NUCLEUS OF THE THALAMUS AND THE MAMMILLARY BODIES OF THE HYPOTHALAMUS.

YOU SHOULD UNDERGO FULL NEUROLOGICAL EXAMINATION BY NEUROLOGIST/ PHYSICIAN

YOU SHLOUD ALSO GO FOR CT/MRI BRAIN TO RULE OUT ANY ATROPHY OF ANY ABOVE DEFINED AREA RELATTED WITH MEMORY.

TAKE CARE AND GET WELL SOON

DR. MAYANK BHARGAVA