May i increase my height by Dr. Ayurveda ?

i m 24 year old . may i increase the height by Dr. Ayurveda advance body grow .. my height is 5 4.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi,
welcome to health care,
It is not possible to incresing of height at the age of 24 years .there are some excercise which are helpful to increase the height like sukhasana, bhujangasana etc. You can take calcium suppliment to increase the height.
for more information you can cont.on 9424883137
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
Incresing of height at the age of 24 years I believe is not possible. If this option had been in our hands then for using this medicine age should never be a bar. A man of 70 years also has equal chances of increasing height. As you are quite young exercise regularly.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
As you are 24,by any medicines,alopathy,ayurvedic or homeopathy can not increase your weight.
After 20 yrs l ends of long bones becomes fused with bones.
Ok and bye.
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO

WELCOME HCM...

NO , NOW IT.S VERY DIFFICULT INCREASE HEIGHT . NO SUCH ADVERTISE MEDICINE NEVER WORK LIKE MAGIC. THINK BIG AND BE BIG BY MENTALLY NO NEED FOR HEIGHT .

BYE AND ENJOY LIFE...