Masturbation and Pearl Penile Pauples

I am grade 8 now (13 years old), I learn how to masturbate by myself when I was grade 5 (10 years old almost 11).
I masturbate once every two days sometimes everyday
I retract my foreskin frequently because I like to expose the glans and getting off the pearl penile pauples but now my glans is not sensitive at all.
Here is the question:
I can ejaculate, but I can't feel the orgasm, is it because I do it too frequently or because my glans is not sensitive or is it because I use the same way to masturbate???
Another question:
I search the internet and found out that I have pearl penile pauples and it said that if you retract your foreskin, it can stop letting the foreskin to grow bacteria and if you do this, the pearl penile pauples will be barely visible, is this true??? (I don't like the look of pearl penile pauples)
Am I too young that I have pearl penile pauples? What cause it to grow???
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011