Masturbate a lot, having bad breath issues, lots of dandruff. How to overcome this ?

i got a problem....for the last 2-3 years i have masturbated a lot. like A LOT about every day at least once or twice. after 2 years it started giving me bad breath. my breath smells like fish or an unwashed vagina...i am usually very tired easily because of this. i get bad sights from it and lotso f dandruff. so since it became such a big thing in my life i tried to stop. its been 3 days then i ejaculated again recently. but this time my sperm was like cream!! and very thick and white. please help it didnt use to be like that. it all used to spread and be slippery. now its 'lazy' have i got a problem? anything please help!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013