Mass on the neck after an accident. Have migraines. Can I get this removed?

I have a mass that looks like a lymph node on l we left side of neck but has been there for years. After a bad accident. When I get a headacheit turns into a migraine and the pain goes down to the mass and it grows alil. Then the p as in goes down my shoulder blade. I have small knots of tension there as well. I believe the mass is a peice of something that caMe out of my spinal cord in the accident. Can the mass b e removed have u ever get heard of this before.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013