Marks on forearms, neck and shoulders which resemble flea bites, itchy red sores on back. Treatment?

Hi Im Kaleb and recently my skin has been extremely sensitive and Ive got flea bite looking marks on my forearms and a few on my neck and shoulders. Its only where my clothes touch, and...about a year ago while doing tree work over the summer, I had been bit by over 10 ticks. These marks have grown to large sores on my back from my inability to control scratching at them while I sleep. They arent itchier than the rest of me, as I always itch when I heal at first I thought nothing of this. Until the small flea bite looking marks starting appearing. They start as tiny little raised bumps and again, due to my itching and scratching, turn into larger marks that start into the cycle of scabbing, becoming itchy, and then me scratching the scab off. I feel as if my skin is very sensitive, lotions and detergents that never bothered me before are driving me nuts.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013