Many nodules on side of neck. Severe headaches. Red itchy bumps on cheek. What are they?

Hello i have alot of nodules on the left side of my neck . My right side is perfectly fine. I have had major headaches for the past 3-4 months. I dont know what to think about these nodules. Recently i woke up with a huge edemous red itchy bumps on my left cheek. I thought they were hives but they have lasted for a week now. Im very worried and stressing out about these findings. Can u help guide me on what it possibly could be?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013