Malaria attack with typhoid. Why is it severe fever? Why weakness?

Salam, I m Saddam.Sir I ve suffered from typhoid almost 15 days ago and also with a malria attack together that was very severe and almost a week during my disease my temperature was 104 to 105 but thank God i m very better now nd there is no fever for past two weeks but i m now seriously week due to it, especially my legs and hips pain when i walk a little extra.I m using only milk,bread and rice (khichri) for past two weeks.When I ll be able to eat regular diet(roti or chapati). And how can i get over this weekness and which diet should i use??Plx guide me Sir...thnx
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012