Macular amyloidosis spread from back of neck to chest,back,wrist,elbow,cheekbones since 7 years

hi dis is a.h age 18. i hv been suffering from macular amyloidosis since the age of 11 and it is increasing rapidly from the back of neck to half of ma back, chest, wrist elbow and cheek bones and when i compare my face neck with my thighs or palms it seems as if they belong to two different people. please recommend any cure to gey rid of it completely. plz recommend some precautions to which i can impliment immediatly.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012