MY heart pulse gets up to 250 after bending over just the right way

MY heart pulse gets up to 250 after bending over just the right way , whats wrong with me? Yes its right ! i am 6 140 and am 17 years old filipino MD email me i have had an two EKGs done and both came out normal. i have had an two EKGs done and both came out normal. i have to be bending over really fast and get up like when i bend to pick something up at work. yes i get very lightheaded to tha point where i nearly pass out and you can hear my chest throbing . on average when i have an eppisode my puls is 64 every 1/4 min.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009