MRI shows spondylotic and uncovertebral joint proliferative change contributing to cord compression, flattening. Indications?

HI Doctor, Just got diagnostic report back from my MRI and need to know what it all means. It states : C4-C5: Central and right-sided spondylotic ridging contributing to cord compression and flattening. C5-C6: Right-sided uncovertebral joint proliferative change contributing to some cord compression and flattening. C6-C7: Slight spondylotic ridging slightly greater on the right than the left contributing to some slight cord effacement and flattening.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013